It happens. You thought it would fit, or that it would match something else you own, and it just doesn’t. No problem!
When you receive your shipment from Starr, make sure to keep the shipping box and the return address label that is included.
If you want to send something back, you can send it whichever way is easiest for you, either by using your carrier of choice,
or by using the return shipping label that came with the item. If you use the return shipping label, the cost of the shipping
for the return will be deducted from your refund. Please make sure to include your name, address and order number
inside the package to make sure the refund is credited back as promptly as possible. Please return your item within
30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Starr Western Wear - Returns
11751 Gateway West, attn: Warehouse
El Paso, Texas 79936
Phone Toll-Free 1-866-STARR-83
What You Need To Know About Returns:
- Return within 30 days in new and unworn condition for a full refund. We do not do exchanges.
- The return label provided is for your convenience. To use, simply attach the label to the outside of the original box and drop it off
at the nearest FedEx office. When we receive it, we will deduct the cost of shipping from your refund. If your purchase was made
during our free shipping/free returns promotion, and was a qualifying purchase, you must use the supplied return label to receive free return shipping.
- If you choose not to use the label we send, make sure to use a carrier that offers tracking. We cannot refund items we never receive.
- Returns are processed promptly, usually on the day we receive them. It may take a couple of days for your bank statement to show the refund.
- If you have any questions, let us know! Call 866-782-7783 or email CustomerService@StarrWesternWear.com